Monday, June 17, 2002

Please forgive my blog neglect. Too much stuff to do, not enough time to do it. I know I get aggravated when Suburban Limbo doesn't put in a daily entry, same with KOS and other favorite blogs. I, on the other hand, haven't put anything in since last Wednesday...

I have gotten a couple of unsolicited emails, so I will add some more permalinks in the near future. It's difficult to keep my posts short, so in reference to earlier posts that were ongoing -

The coup is over. We have a real President at SGA at NEIU. Justice has prevailed - I'm sure you're all riveted.

Internet radio isn't dead yet. Save Our Streams says a new ruling is due June 20th.... let's hope it's fair.

Debate on Chicago gang member turned 'Al Qaeda' debate continues on KOS. This whole situation is a bloody mess. I detest the idea of usurping the constitution but I also have no other good ideas on how to address this guy. What the hell do we do? I don't know what real evidense they got on this guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home