Thursday, June 19, 2003

As you can see I'm remodeling BMA. I really don't know all that much about HTML so I'm monkeying around with the hexadecimal numbers to see what color changes thru trial and error. I'm also doing my best to learn from Webmonkey HTML tutorial on line. I was up late last night (11:30pm) trying to make BMA look how I wanted but it's still not quite working out.

For some odd reason the links are now at the bottom, despite the fact that the template I chose with the new blogger format shows the links on the side. This all happened because of blogger's new format and publishing platform, Dano. I suspect it's in reference to the line "book em ...", used in dragnet (I think). I'm not really sure how this whole thing happened. All I know is that my page has been giving me trouble for months now, and then Blogger got bought by Google, and now they are doing some revamping to make blogger better, and so on and so forth. The commenting tool went away, but I'm working on it.

A friend of mine is putting together a much nicer looking format, but this will have to do - much easier on the eyes without the silly rusty geodesica, even if it is a little plain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home