Friday, August 01, 2003

I'm way behind - all these people with blogs were kind enough to link to me but I have yet to update my own. Here's a very incomplete list of people I should be thanking;

Barry at Rush Limbaughtomy

Kahlil at Reach Em High

Lilith of A Rational Animal

Joe F of Apathy Inc.

Emma Goldman of Notes on the Atrocities

Major Barbara of Arms And The Man

Sam of Blunted on Reality

Don Waller of Blah3

Jo of Democratic Veteran

Jeremy Puma of Frog n' Blog

Jay Bullock of Folkbum's Rambles and Rants

Shawn Montague of Genfoods

Patriot Gen. JC Christian

Paul Heller of Heller Mountain

George Partington of High Water

Sam Heldman of Ignatz

Loren of In A Dark Time

Mark A.R. Kleiman

Ray Sweatman's Live Your Life As If It's Real

Marla of Nurse Ratched's Notebook and Medicine Cabinet

Prometheus 6

Jesse of Pandagon

Fred Henning of Rantavation

Guy Andrew Hall of Rook's Rant

Cobalt (BJ) of Resource.full

Seb of Sadly, No!

Susie Madrak of Suburban Guerrilla

Kenneth Quinnell of T.Rex

Tom of The Funny Farm

Patrick Taylor of The Poison Kitchen

Alina Stefanescu of Totalitarianism Today

Al-Muhajabah of Veiled4Allah

I swear I'll get my template updated when I have the time! Looking forward to working with all of you!

Here are the links for all of them, plus some other noteworthy internet stuff.

Intervention Mag

The Truth Laid Bear

Crooked Timber

blogrolling page for Open Source Politics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home