Wednesday, April 07, 2004

At 8:30 eastern time, as heard on Air America Radio on Morning Sedition;

Let's hear what you want to ask Condoleeza Rice, I have Jared from Chicago...

That was yours truly, Palmer Haas going by his given name. When AA first went on the air last Wed I listened for a little while and I have to say I was rather dissappointed. Fast forward a week, there is a lot of room for improvement but it is getting better. One thought though that makes me happy but also concerns me - I was on hold for less than 5 minutes, and was the first person to go on air.

It's great that there wasn't a hold time of 2 hours.

However this little tidbit concerns me because no long hold time means there wasn't that many people to compete with while calling, leading one to believe the show isn't that popular.

It's still early, but I hope listenership gets the phone lines ringing.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home